Looking for a marketing specialist who can help you save & make money short-term? I'd be happy to help!
What can I do for you?
My goal is to make your life easier and to add value to your business by giving you a clear idea of the possibilities.
I prefer having a flexible long-term relationship with you, so I can really get to know your business and have bigger impact on your online marketing.
Would you like me to advice you as a consultant? Let's go!
Or if you're looking for a dedicated marketing specialist to take over your campaign planning and optimization, a few times a week or month, I'm your woman.
Hey, I'm a personalized marketeer ;).
SEO & Website optimalisatie
- You want to rank higher in Google?
- You're getting a lot of traffic but it's not converting?
- Is your bounce rate high but you can't understand why?
- You want to gain insight about your visitors and why they behave in a certain way?
SEA: Search Engine Advertising
- How do you sell through Google or Bing ads?
- Can advertising on Google have impact on your sales?
- Why aren't your current ads converting?
- How much does it cost to advertise?
Social Media Marketing
- You have a social media profile, but what should you be doing with it?
- How do you get more relevant followers who are truly interested in your product or service?
- You keep putting money into advertising but you don't get sales, why is that?
- How can you automate your online sales with email marketing?
- How can email help your customer retention and make them buy over and over?
- How do you keep and reward your best customers?
- How can you get a higher ranking in Google for your most relevant keywords?
- Why aren't your current visitors converting?
- How can Google Shopping and other e-commerce channels help you sell more?
Data & Analytics
- How can you analyse your website visitors?
- What insights can you get from Google Analytics?
- How do you implement your sales tracking?
- How should you act on the conclusions from your data?
Personal Squarespace Website
Do you want a slick website that works beautifully on all devices, is fully SEO optimized, suits your style and has all the functionalities you might need?
Let me help you!
But don't take my own word for it...
Lees wat andere marketing professionals & online ondernemers over mij zeggen:
Who is Lina Andersson?
Born (1989) and raised in Finland. Moved to the Netherlands in 2008
Lives and works independently as marketing specialist in Amsterdam
Loves everything IT & online marketing - a handy combination
Bachelor graduate (Marketing major) from Utrecht University of Applied Sciences
Speaks native Dutch, English, Swedish and Finnish + Spanish
Online marketing & IT have been my favorite subjects since my childhood. My dad has been working as an IT consultant for many years and at a young age I got my very won computer. Because of this, I got so interested in building websites that I created one at seven years of age about rabbits, complete with tips and information.
In 2008 I had finished the gymnasium in Finland, and started thinking about my next step in terms of studies and a career. By a major coincidence I ended up moving to the Netherlands (long love story...). I only knew the word 'wortel' (Dutch for 'carrot') in Dutch when I moved, but was determined to become fluent.
In about 1,5 years I managed to become fluent in Dutch and felt quite at home. I was ready to take up a new challenge so I started studying International Communication & Media/Marketing at the University of Applied Sciences in Utrecht. During my studies I got some freelance marketing experience through word-of-mouth projects. I thought it was incredibly rewarding to work as an independent marketeer and to get to think of all the different ways of helping someone promote their business online.
I went to work for a marketing agency for a year to gain even more practical experience, and got to work with many small to medium size businesses, both B2C and B2B marketing. I learnt a huge amount about marketing and got a good look at what it was like to work in an agency.
i started fantasizing about going at it on my own and slowly started to gain my own clients on the side. When I realized how many people were looking for remote marketing professionals I decided to go independent full time.
And so, becuase of the large interest andamount of knowledge that I gained in the marketing agency, as well as my natural passion for online marketing I now offer a very wide range of practical marketing skills.
Whether you want to call me a marketeer, consultant or personal marketing coach - I'm positive I'll be able to help your business!
Curious about all the possibilities?
Book a personal call with me through my call planner:
Psssst... Let's connect!
- Jan 16, 2019 10 Geweldige Webshop SEO tips voor beginners in 2019! Jan 16, 2019
- Jul 17, 2018 Mystery Webshopper Afl. 3: Rewindplayfastforward.nl Jul 17, 2018
- Jun 9, 2018 Mystery Webshopper Afl. 2: AnaDyla.com 9/6/2018 Jun 9, 2018
- May 9, 2018 Afl. 1-2018 van "Mystery Webshopper": PepaOndermode.nl May 9, 2018
- May 30, 2017 Social media hack: Hoe krijg je meer engagement op je Facebook posts? May 30, 2017
- May 16, 2017 Nieuwe website of webshop? Maak een sprint met deze online marketing opstartgids! May 16, 2017
- Apr 13, 2017 Verkoop meer producten met deze 5 geavanceerde Facebook ad strategieën Apr 13, 2017
- Apr 6, 2017 Sell more products with these 5 expert Facebook Ad strategies for E-commerce Apr 6, 2017
- Mar 15, 2017 Spaar tijd & geld met deze 6 marketing automation tips voor webshops Mar 15, 2017
- Mar 14, 2017 Save Time & Money: 6 Ways to Automate your Web Shop's E-commerce Marketing Mar 14, 2017
- Dec 14, 2016 The Basics of Google AdWords: Setting up your account Dec 14, 2016